Help: Data Lost!

Post by zhao » Fri, 21 May 1999 04:00:00

Hello.
I have replication between server A,B,C.
A is publication server, B, C is subscription server.
Windows NT .SQLServer 6.5 spa5.
Network : A to B  10M Lan; A to C  100M Lan
B and C has  same database and subscribs same publication,same article.Today
I found there is something wrong with the data of server B In fact , B
server didn't successfuly executive the jobs from 2270298
to 2270313 at 1:19PM; But C server had successfuly executived it.
Their is no  error with distribution task (B and C) and no error happened on
Server B. I sure that the distribution task had sent out the jobs to the
distribution server B because I found the status of  jobs from 2270298 to
2270313 about subscription B is 0 in MSsubscriber_status table.

Server B is heavy than server C (both application and  network).
Data changes very fast from 1:00PM  to 3:00PM (about
Immediate-updating). One article's table  have no relation with
other article's table.

Is it possible that distribution task executived the transaction but
B is heavy that time, so B didn't successfully checkpoint them (write
the changes to disk), then the transaction lost? The recovery interval
is set to 5 minute.

I have file about distribution tables.

Can you give me some suggestion?
Your help will be great appreciated.

  repdata.txt
14K Download

1. Lost data (help please)

Hi,

I have a strong problem with an ADP project (AK2 and SQL2K).
The data in a form disapear (lost) not anytime.
I think that: the program for any reason, read the data from the database,
and then the data previusly entered (but not yet saved in the database) are
lost.
It's the same case when a REQUERY method was call.
Have someone an idea for fix this problem ?.

Regards from Switzerland.

2. Thanks and JDBC College Project

3. HELP !!! Lost data

4. Export/import from different character sets

5. HELP. I need to recover lost data

6. Need FoxPro developer!!

7. Help, We're Losing Data!

8. How do I delete my MSDE databases?

9. Please Help...Disaster...lost data bases in SQL 7.0

10. URGET HELP NEEDED - LOST OF DATA

11. HELP!!! Lost data

12. HELP!! Lost data

13. HELP !!! Data lost