SQL client connection

Post by Ken Le » Thu, 29 Oct 1998 04:00:00

I just installed SQL 6.5 on an WinNT 4.0 server.  I was not able to
connect to the SQL server but I am able to connect to the NT server.  I
configured the client to connect using name pipes.  Is there any command
which I can use to check the connections?  I am able to access the SQL
server locally.  Thanks much in advance.

Ken
*I just started to learn about SQL--Thanks*

SQL client connection

Post by William Zho » Fri, 30 Oct 1998 04:00:00

makepipe/readpipe utilities in SQL binn directory.

William Zhou