Huh?-Changed language setting to ....

Post by Sue Klaibe » Sat, 25 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Hi, I'm getting the following 2 errors when I run my web application against
SQL Server. These appear only when I trap them and print them out (via
"Response.Write()" in my Active Server Page), so I'm wondering if they're
not even really errors, but rather just warnings. I'm very curious as to the
meaning of these 2 error messages, and I don't know where to look.  Thanks
in advance.

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Changed database context to
'rebateDev'.

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Changed language setting to
us_english.

Sue

Huh?-Changed language setting to ....

Post by Ashley Visagi » Tue, 28 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Hi Sue

These are merely informational messages that indicate that the default
database for the session is rebateDev and that the language used by the
database server is US English.  You can safely ignore these messages ...

Quote:> Hi, I'm getting the following 2 errors when I run my web application