odbc 2.0 programmers reference

Post by Henry R. Hottel » Thu, 08 Aug 1996 04:00:00

I would like to know if
Microsoft Press's

ODBC 2.0 Programmer's Reference and SDK guide is the latest
in covering ODBC

What version of ODBC are they up to now, and if I want to get this book
is it recommended?

thanks

Henry HOttelet

1. ODBC 2.0 API Reference Manual for OpenLink Drivers??

Hello,

I am trying to write an ODBC application with the Openlink ODBCDriver
for UNIX, which is compliant to ODBC 2.0 .  The Driver itself comes from
Openlink without any documentation of the API :-(.
Thatswhy I tried the Microsoft Data Access SDK Documentation, which
describes the API of an ODBC 3.0 Driver. The old 2.0 Funtions are
mentioned only with
the comment "use instead this 3.0 Fkt" :-(

Does anyone one where I can download an old  ODBC 2.0 API-Reference
Manual.

Thanks
    Ralf

2. Need a SQL expert help : How to create a trigger for DELETE ???????

3. ODBC 3.0 Programmer's Reference

4. Rename database in SQL7

5. Microsoft ODBC 2.1 Programmer?ˉs Reference and SDK Guide

6. Backing up SQL 6.5 data

7. ODBC 3.0 Programmer's reference

8. JDBC load problem -thanks Sanjay

9. ODBC Programmer's reference

10. ODE 2.0 - ODBC Components for Delphi 2.0 and Delphi 3

11. Accessing Access 2.0 database with VB3, ODBC 2.0 and Microsotf Jet Engine Compatibility Layer

12. Referencing Subforms in Access 2.0 -- HELP!

13. Procite 2.0 to Reference Manager?