Merge Replication Problem

Post by AMEY » Fri, 28 Sep 2001 12:26:50

connect : RAS (modem to modem--PPP)

synchronization 1:  success
synchronization 2:  success
    insert /update /delete ---data1
synchronization 3:  fail (the connect is broken during the synchronization)
synchronization 4:  fail (the connect is broken during the synchronization)
    insert /update /delete ---data2
synchronization 5:  success

but,subscriber have not data1 ,and data2 exist

Why?
Help me ,please.
And thank you very much.

Merge Replication Problem

Post by TSVK » Wed, 03 Oct 2001 10:17:39

Is there any way for me to look at the merge metadata?

> connect : RAS (modem to modem--PPP)

> synchronization 1:  success
> synchronization 2:  success
>     insert /update /delete ---data1
> synchronization 3:  fail (the connect is broken during the
synchronization)
> synchronization 4:  fail (the connect is broken during the
synchronization)
>     insert /update /delete ---data2
> synchronization 5:  success

> but,subscriber have not data1 ,and data2 exist

> Why?
> Help me ,please.
> And thank you very much.

1. help please merge replication problems

Hi,

We have been running into alot of problems with merge replication, we have
MS involved and haven't been able to get it working successfully yet. My
client has requested that I come up with a backup alternative incase they
decide to stop the whole process. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions
what we can do?

Thanks,

Kevin

2. Splash / Main Form Problem

3. Merge Replication Problem

4. newbie question - transfer a database

5. Merge Replication Problems

6. How to copy database (Easy Question)

7. Merge replication problem

8. WILL DEVELOP INFORMATION RETRIEVAL SYSTEMS

9. Merge Replication Problem

10. Help - merge replication problem

11. Merge replication -problem replicating stored proc

12. Merge Replication problems

13. Merge replication problem