Time Outs When running a query

Post by Sam Farh » Wed, 01 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Hi,
My application uses odbc to connect to sql7 database every now a then it
gives me a timeout. Is there a way I can make the time out longer.
Thank you

1. query time outs! please help

iam trying to run this following query for within EM
select count(*) from tablename

it gives me the following error.
microsoft[odbc sql server driver] timeout expired

i have set the time out options to 0 in EM server
properties, but still no luck. The same query runs fine in
sql query anlayzer. but fails with the same error if tried
within ado application. this table contains 50,00,000 rows.

please if any one has a soln kindly help

2. Error starting LISTENER

3. Continual time-outs (time is not on my side)

4. Help needed, SVP, to connect Forms 4.5 to Personnal Oracle7

5. time-outs or similar function

6. starting master db in single user mode

7. Setting Time Outs

8. Connection.Close does not release connection

9. MS SQL Server 2000 time-outs periodicly over the internet

10. SQL Server time outs

11. Performance trouble, time outs

12. Time outs

13. Time outs!