How do I know the version of the service pack installed to SQL

How do I know the version of the service pack installed to SQL

Post by Joaqui » Tue, 19 Sep 2000 04:00:00

I nned to know the version of the Service Pack of SQL.
Does anyone knows how to look for that?

Joaquin.
Thanks

How do I know the version of the service pack installed to SQL

Post by Brian Mora » Tue, 19 Sep 2000 04:00:00

interpret this information using the sp info contained in readme.txt of the SP...

      7.00.623 Original SQL Server 7.0 or MSDE 1.0 release
      7.00.699 Database Components SP1
      7.00.842 Database Components SP2

--
Brian Moran
CrossTier.com

  I nned to know the version of the Service Pack of SQL.
  Does anyone knows how to look for that?

  Joaquin.
  Thanks

How do I know the version of the service pack installed to SQL

Post by Andrew J. Kell » Tue, 19 Sep 2000 04:00:00

Look here:

http://www.mssqlserver.com/faq/install-servicepack.asp

--
Andrew J. Kelly