Need To Customize CreateProcess Task at Run Time

Need To Customize CreateProcess Task at Run Time

Post by Tom Morea » Tue, 08 Jun 1999 04:00:00

I am using a CreateProcess task to unzip a file.  The file name is different
for each run.  I am able to get the task from the list of tasks but cannot
use the methods associated with a CreateProcess task.  Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

TIA

    Tom

Need To Customize CreateProcess Task at Run Time

Post by Tom Morea » Tue, 08 Jun 1999 04:00:00

I found it!

Function Main()
 dim pkg, step, p, task

 set pkg = DTSGlobalVariables.parent

 set step = pkg.steps("DTSStep_DTSCreateProcessTask_1")
 set task = pkg.tasks (step.taskname)

 task.Properties ("ProcessCommandLine").Value = "start /wait cmd/c pkzip
..."
 Main = DTSStepScriptResult_ExecuteTask
End Function