HOUSTON - TX (JOBS!) Network Administrators

HOUSTON - TX (JOBS!) Network Administrators

Post by Max Moshe » Sun, 27 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Stopka and Associates is an International IT Consulting and Staffing Firm.
We have over 20 offices in 3 countries.

Our Houston office is currently recruiting for several Network
Administrators with a varying degree of experience.

Please contact our office as soon as possible for immediate interviews.

713-599-1101
800-895-9636

1. TX-HOUSTON-260636--ORACLE-Sniffers-Database Administrator

=
Company    : National ProSource, Inc.
Website    : http://www.nationalprosource.com
Job Title  : Database Administrator
Location   : HOUSTON, TX
Job Type   : Full-Time Salaried
============================

We are currently seeking an individual to fill the position of Database
Administrator in our client's Houston facility. Individual will support
development of a new spatial B2B portal. Will work under direction of Senior
DBA, manage backup and recovery operations, manage database security, develop
and continually refine e-business back office infrastructure, work with Web
group, product groups and IT department. Minimum 2 years experience with Oracle
7.x and/or Microsoft SQL Server 6.5 and 7.0. Experience writing Transact-SQL,
PL/SQL, VBScript, asp code a must. VLDB management and performance tuning
experience and e-commerce database management preferred.

Travel Required          :None
Educational Requirements :None
=
Required Skills
* ORACLE
* Sniffers
=
Must be Eligible to Work in the US. Sorry we do not sponsor. No Third Parties.
For immediate consideration email a current copy of your resume.
=
Contact Information:
Reference : 6606SJ-ODSD
JP

** Matching Resumes E-mailed daily
**  Your ads are virtually guaranteed to be seen by jobseekers on the NET **

                    ** Automatic Posting to **
   ** Yahoo            ** Americas Job Bank    ** AltaVista   *** ClassifiedsWarehouse
   ** erpcentral.com   ** Classifieds 2000     ** Usenet Newsgroups
           ** VBOnline.com   ** ORASearch.com

2. Pls HELP!!! ASP programming.

3. DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR **********Houston, TX

4. invalid object name

5. TX-HOUSTON-105338--IMS-MS SQL Server-ORACLE-DB2-Database Administrator

6. Any free level 4 JDBC drivers for Sybase?

7. "Unspecified Error" during package execution

8. TX, Houston / Oracle Database Administrator (RECRUITER)

9. TX-HOUSTON-105349--DBA Skills-ORACLE-PL/SQL-Database Administrator

10. DATA ANALYST/ADMINISTRATOR/MODELER *****Houston, TX

11. TX-HOUSTON-105349--DBA Skills-ORACLE-PL/SQL-Database Administrator