DBMS 26 or DBMS 27 error

Post by Liza » Wed, 17 May 2000 04:00:00

Hello,

A client is running Great Plains eEnterprise on  SQL Server 7.0.  While
doing an inquiry, the error message DBMS 26/27 appeared.  I cannot find this
error number in the SQL Server Online Books nor in the SYSMESSAGES table.
Do the SYSMESSAGES table get updated?

Thanks for your help.

DBMS 26 or DBMS 27 error

Post by Tibor Karasz » Wed, 17 May 2000 04:00:00

That is not a SQL Server message. You have to go to the application
documentation to get that described.

--
Tibor Karaszi, Cornerstone Sweden AB
MCDBA, MCSE, MCSD, MCT, SQL Server MVP

Quote:> Hello,

> A client is running Great Plains eEnterprise on  SQL Server 7.0.  While
> doing an inquiry, the error message DBMS 26/27 appeared.  I cannot find
this
> error number in the SQL Server Online Books nor in the SYSMESSAGES table.
> Do the SYSMESSAGES table get updated?

> Thanks for your help.

1. Informix and error 26 or 27 ?

An old client of mine got an error that reads 'File to big, out of space'
or something like that. It comes out that the file size has reached
the ulimit size. How do I increase the ulimit for him? I thought
Informix took care of that automatically. Another user is way past
the ulimit with no problem.
--

Handwriting Research Corporation - 2821 E. Camelback Road Suite 600
Phoenix, AZ  85016       WK 1-602-957-8870        HM 1-602-435-1240

2. SQL Server & ODBC Registry Setup

3. Announce: NIST SQL training June 26-27

4. Forms via CreateObject()

5. Notice: MultiValue Conference, Orlando, Fl. October 25, 26, 27

6. Equation analyser

7. Repost: NIST Test Suite Training June 26-27

8. Web fronted DBMS vs. DBMS backed web

10. Please recommand some newsgroups about spatial dbms and spatiotemporal dbms

11. To DBMS or not to DBMS

12. Evaluating DBMS vendors and experiences with DBMS.