Changing DTS Package Owner

Post by Steven kyl » Thu, 19 Sep 2002 01:53:05

Is there any way to change the owner of a DTS Package?  I am trying to
change a package that is owned by someone else long gone and it keeps saying
that you must own the package or be a System Admin.  Is there any way I can
change it?  Or do i have to save it under another name, delete the old one
and rename the new one?  there is no password on the package and I am using
SQL 2000 SP2

Thanks

Changing DTS Package Owner

Post by Sue Hoegemeie » Thu, 19 Sep 2002 03:38:52

You can find an undocumented method for changing package
owners at:
http://www.sqldts.com/default.aspx?6,105,212,0,1

-Sue

On Tue, 17 Sep 2002 16:53:05 -0700, "Steven kyle"