SQL DMO redist on Win2000

Post by Andy Barshinge » Sat, 05 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Hi,

    Can anyone tell me where the SQL DMO files should be installed when
redistributing to a Win2000 machine.  Sqlwoa.dll is supposed to be placed in
System32, however, with Win2000 that is not where files should be placed.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Andy

SQL DMO redist on Win2000

Post by Gert Draper » Sat, 05 Feb 2000 04:00:00

That is where SQL Server will install it if you run install. You can not
changes the installation habits of already shipping products.
-GertD

1. SQL-DMO: Get Replication Merge Agents history using SQL-DMO

Hi experts,

    Currently I am developing a new application in VB.NET
with SQL-DMO to provide the two functionalities:
1.  View Replication Merge Agents History through a
screen.
2.  Change a SQL Server Agent Job Schedule through a
screen.

    I am able to use SQL-DMO to get and edit the Job
Schedule.  However I have been searching through the Net
but cannot find any SQL-DMO classes that can get the
history information of the Replication Merge Agents.

    Due to licensing restrictions, I cannot use SQL
Namespace.  Could you please kindly advise me is there a
way to get the history information of the Replication
Merge Agents using only SQL-DMO?

Thank you very much in advance.

2. Free Oracle Database Monitoring and Tuning Software

3. SQL-DMO: Does ANYONE know where good info can be found on using SQL-DMO for

4. retriving number in a packed decimel format

5. SQL Server 2000 Redist.txt

6. Is FPW 2.6 an Object Oriented Language?

7. sp detach, remove Win2000 "instance", reinstall Win2000, etc

8. Help with crypto toolbox

9. SQL-DMO: Inconsistency between SQL 7 and SQL 2000

10. SQL-DMO Problem in T-SQL in SQL Server 7 with SP3

11. migrating from WinNT/SQL 7.0 to Win2000/SQL 2000

12. ERROR: Must Update SQL EM and SQL-DMO to SQL Svr 2000