Track Database Changes

Post by Louis Ericks » Tue, 22 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Hello All,

I am building a client server application with a SQL Server 6.5 SP4 back end.
The customer would like to track all changes made to the database. I've
received excellant ideas from members of this news group on how to go about
implementing this. However, I was wondering if anyone knew of a third party
tool that could assist in implementing this in order to help speed up
development.

TIA
Louis

Track Database Changes

Post by Jan Rosinows » Wed, 23 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Quote:>The customer would like to track all changes made to the database.

changes of content or of the scheme, sprocs etc.?