Knowledgemaster database language

Post by Samurai9 » Fri, 25 Jul 1997 04:00:00

does anyone know what knowledgemaster database language is?

Please cc: your response, if possible, so that I don't miss it.
Thanks a lot for your help.

1. Full-text index and Multiple Languages: Do I need a Server for each language

Hi,

I would like to use the full-text search capabilities of the SQL server 7.0.

Something I need is the ability to make word stemming - so that when
searching for 'drive', I well hit 'drove' and 'drives' as well.

My problem is that I need to support several languages for this project.
According to the documentation you set the Language on the server not on the
index and not even on the database.

Can this really be true,  that I need a server for each language I need to
support ?????

---
Kristian Holmstr?m Mikkelsen, Software Developer
The Stibo Group
S?ren Nymarksvej 3
Postbox 1947
DK - 8270 H?jbjerg
Aarhus, Denmark

Phone +45 89 39 11 11
Fax   +45 89 39 11 12

http://www.stibo.com

2. Can you restore a single table in SQL 7.0?

3. Multi Language Database

4. Form: search a record

5. Multiple Languages in one database

6. Automatically updating records

7. language database / cache file could not be found

8. WAREZ

9. Language database/cache file not found

10. Full-Text Query returns error msg 7619 Language database/cache file could not be found

11. Multiple language charcters in same database

12. Different Languages for ASP/SQL database

13. Error: Language database/cache file not found