Soundex and difference functions for UNICODE chars

Soundex and difference functions for UNICODE chars

Post by Apichar » Sun, 10 Dec 2000 00:37:43

Hi!

Is there anybody who knows how I obtain the same funtionality of SOUNDEX and
DIFFERENCE functions on SQLServer 2000 but using UNICODE characters?

DIFFERENCE and SOUNDEX are varchar and char functions

Maybe someone have an idea for compare two UNICODE strings and obtain a
match percentage, like DIFFERENCE function does

Thank you in advance for your advice

Abraham Pichardo

1. Soundex and difference functions for UNICODE chars

Hi!

Is there anybody who knows how I obtain the same funtionality of SOUNDEX and
DIFFERENCE functions on SQLServer 2000 but using UNICODE characters?

DIFFERENCE and SOUNDEX are varchar and char functions

Maybe someone have an idea for compare two UNICODE strings and obtain a
match percentage, like DIFFERENCE function does

Thank you in advance for your advice

Abraham Pichardo

2. Can SQLServer handle RT Equities?

3. Soundex DIFFERENCE function

4. Jet 4.0 and Jet 3.51 problem

5. pgsql/contrib/soundex (soundex.c soundex.sql.in)

6. ADO, COM+, SQLServer and RAISERROR

7. DIfference and Soundex

8. Move/Copy Records Solution

9. select soundex(string1), soundex(string2)

10. pgsql/contrib/soundex (soundex.c)

11. MS SQL Soundex function

12. SOUNDEX Function

13. soundex function