Functions in MSql

Post by doku » Mon, 16 Sep 2002 03:55:59

Hi,

can anyone give me a site or maybe even the complete list of all available
functions in MSSql ?

thx in advance

Greetz

dokus

Functions in MSql

Post by Vaughan Powel » Mon, 16 Sep 2002 17:06:02

Look in SQL Server Books Online - shipped with SQL Server.

Regards

Vaughan Powell
MCDBA, MCSD, MCSE

Vice President Professional Services
Information Management Group
<http://www.imgeurope.com/>

rights.
You assume all risk for your use. ?2002 Information Management Group.
All rights reserved.

Functions in MSql

Post by John Bel » Mon, 16 Sep 2002 18:46:58

Check out:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/arch...

and follow the links.

John

Quote:>Hi,

>can anyone give me a site or maybe even the complete list of all available
>functions in MSSql ?

>thx in advance

>Greetz

>dokus

1. mSQL programmatic admin functions?

Does anyone know of how to perform admin functions against an mSQL
database programmatically?

For example, to create a table, one would ordinarily enter the command:
"msqladmin create myDBname"

I would like to do this programmatically (without creating/calling
a child process).  The supplied API does not seem to supply such
functionality.

Thanks in advance,

Joe
--
Joe Berry (DO NOT use the 'from' email address above)

Baltimore, MD

2. airline-routing (cont.)

3. Database from MSQL 7.0 Trial -> MSQL 7.0

4. Help Needed With XML design

5. mSQL and mSQL-JDBC remote access

6. Help: SQL schedule task/ backup

7. authentication to mSQL through w3-msql

8. Uregent requirement Permanent position for German Speaking Informix DBA in Ireland!!

9. mSQL & W3-mSQL on PC platform?

10. mSQL, ANSI-SQL, connectivity of mSQL C-interface to other SQL servers?

11. where's FAQ, does mSQL group exists, where's mSQL website?

12. ODBC problem with MSQL 6.5