Is there an expert with sp_OAMethod, and NTAccess.Groups?

Is there an expert with sp_OAMethod, and NTAccess.Groups?

Post by Gert E.R. Draper » Sun, 19 Apr 1998 04:00:00

I think that the problems is that you are passing in a TEXT parameter
instead of a CHAR or VARCHAR, and your component can not deal with this.

>create procedure test_okc_user_logon

Second of all, this solution will NEVER scale. I advise you to rewrite your
code as an extended stored procedure or move it outside SQL Server in to
MTS.

-GertD
SQL Server Development

1. Am I top Windows expert?

I just stumbled across TechieIndex.com, where it says I'm the top Windows
expert in their list. I'm not exactly sure how they determined that. But
that does explain why a lot of headhunters have been asking me if I'm
available for Windows contracting work.  Any one had similar experience

2. Sybase vs Oracle looing for answer

3. VFP Data Grouping - am I going mad ??

4. column names

5. SQL experts: help working around ORA-00934: group function is not allowed here

6. Remote Access

7. error ORA-01855: AM/A.M. or PM/P.M. required

8. Datareport Refresh!!! (Myth?)

9. Use of @am, Am I dumb?

10. I am getting this message when i am tring to export or import anything using