what files are modified during sql setup

what files are modified during sql setup

Post by Ben Edward » Fri, 17 Jul 1998 04:00:00

can someone please tell me which files (or where i can find a list of),
modified during sql server ver 6.5, with service packs 1, 2,3,4 etc.?

thanx,
ben

what files are modified during sql setup

Post by Roy Harv » Fri, 17 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Ben,

Quote:>can someone please tell me which files (or where i can find a list of),
>modified during sql server ver 6.5, with service packs 1, 2,3,4 etc.?

The readme of each SP tells you this.

Roy

1. Has anyone modified Distribution Kit setup file????

We need to create a set of install diskettes that pulls in specific DLL's and
writes them out to WINDOWS\SYSTEM directory with Version checking.

I believe the dksetup.prg needs to be modified to pull in these DLL's, compress
them, and put them on distribution diskettes.

Has anyone modified the Distribution Kit setup program(s) to do something like
this?

2. convert value to string

3. language dependent resource file could not be loaded during setup

4. Ingres Training

5. Setting Access DB file to finished prog during setup or initial run

6. 4th Annual Mid-Atlantic DataBase Solutions Workshop

7. path/file access error during setup

8. Files installed to Windows during setup.

9. SQL Database Setup - Need 11/7 AM Help

10. I am trying to setup my SQL server behind a firewall, my problem is asides

11. Grrr - SQL Server hangs during setup

12. SQL setup stops responding during install!