cant install sql 2k :/

Post by Lasse Edsvi » Wed, 03 Mar 2004 17:30:29

Hello

im trying to install sql 2k on a win 2k server machine and its driving me
nuts.....

as soon as i run the installation it tells me:

"A previous installation created pending file operations on the installation
machine. You must restart the computer before running setup"

ok, ive restarted but same thing again........ shall i restart 10 more times
or?

/Lasse

cant install sql 2k :/

Post by Lasse Edsvi » Wed, 03 Mar 2004 17:54:58

problem solved..

Quote:> Hello