Where can I find documentation on IDC/HTX

Where can I find documentation on IDC/HTX

Post by Claudia » Fri, 22 Aug 1997 04:00:00

Hi there,

Where on earth can I find information the specifics of writing IDC and
HTX files (For a variety of reasons I neither can nor want to use ASP.)

Any info would be much appreciated!
Claudia

Where can I find documentation on IDC/HTX

Post by Anu Jokel » Tue, 02 Sep 1997 04:00:00

Hi Claudia!

Try downloading or  purchasing MS Front Page 97/98b. There are wizards
to create IDC/HTX -files.

-Anu

> Hi there,

> Where on earth can I find information the specifics of writing IDC and

> HTX files (For a variety of reasons I neither can nor want to use
> ASP.)

> Any info would be much appreciated!
> Claudia

1. SQL 6.5: Help with idc and htx files

Does anybody knows where I find the documentation about the idc and htx
files, to interact with the SQL Server from the web?
I have searched the Books Online, but I only find information about the
Web Assistant.
Is using the MS SQL Server 6.5

Thanks,

Marcos.

Marcos Valle

2. Blank Record at the end of the file?

3. Is HTX/IDC + ODBC platform-dependent ???

4. Access97 to SQL 2000

5. Download data via IDC/HTX?

6. Stored procedure length

7. SQL7: broke support for IDC/HTX?

8. PLS HELP, idc and htx.

9. Additional doc's on HTX/IDC?

10. SQL server ActiveX & IDC-HTX for WEB

11. Q: SQL6.5 and web using IDC, HTX?

12. Q : SQL6.5 and IDC HTX help...