Error 0 occurred. No description was returned by server 'AU_AAPCAT001'

Error 0 occurred. No description was returned by server 'AU_AAPCAT001'

Post by Craig Mile » Thu, 28 Jun 2001 08:15:14

Hi,

Has anyone seen this kind of error before and know what might cause it?
It's coming from the output of a SQL 6.5 stored procedure being run from
ADO SQLOLEDB. The proc still appears to be running OK (I think).

Thanks,
Craig Miles

1. OpenSchema Fails With 'Errors Occurred' Message

I've tried using the OpenSchema call against a Sybase SQL Anywhere database
V6.0x and get a strange error message, viz:

'Errors occurred'

Not very helpful!  I've checked the errors object and the above error is the
only one in the list.

The call producing this error is simply : OpenSchema( adSchemaTables )

I then tried limiting the returned information as follows:

OpenSchema( adSchemaTables, Array(Empty, "DBA") ) or
OpenSchema( adSchemaTables, Array(Empty, Empty, "Customer"))

and these work fine!

I'm using the latest version of ADO 2.1 and have tried a number of Sybase
ODBC drivers.  Anyone else have any clue what is going on?

TIA

--
Derek Davidson

2. Sybase System 10 Stability

3. 'No output parameters returned' Error

4. Help! Need to call Word from FoxPro.

5. 'loadjava'-command returns strange error messages

6. does direct=y cancel consitent=y in exp if you specify both?

7. Filling in 0's where NULL's occur

8. ODBC Vs. Native connectivity Drivers

9. An exception occurred: 'Execute'

10. Key Violation occurs before 'Before Insert'

11. 'Description' field retreival

12. Incorrect syntax near 'ITEM-DESCRIPTION'.

13. Provider's errors description