Seeing ODBC Drivers error 80004005 on web server

Seeing ODBC Drivers error 80004005 on web server

Post by Donald Bispha » Fri, 14 Mar 2003 18:59:40

Hi,

I need help identifying the cause of the following error
message.

microsoft ole db provider for odbc drivers error 80004005
microsoft access driver could not find file /filename.asp,
line 86

This error occurs on a website used to access an MS Access
database.

Any help will be greatly appreciated...

Thanks,

DB

Seeing ODBC Drivers error 80004005 on web server

Post by Greg Lo » Sat, 15 Mar 2003 00:16:52

Hi Donald,

Sounds like it's complaining you have no file called "filename.asp" if that
error message is right. Is that meant to be a variable that is then
concatenated with something?

HTH

Greg Low
Brisbane, Oztralia

Quote:> Hi,

> I need help identifying the cause of the following error
> message.

> microsoft ole db provider for odbc drivers error 80004005
> microsoft access driver could not find file /filename.asp,
> line 86

> This error occurs on a website used to access an MS Access
> database.

> Any help will be greatly appreciated...

> Thanks,

> DB

1. ODBC Drivers error '80004005'

Microsoft SQL Server  6.50 - 6.50.416 (Intel X86)
Jan 23 1999 14:10:24
Copyright (c) 1988-1997 Microsoft Corporation

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Protocol error in TDS stream
/asp/rdo/rdo_mty/automatico/rdoejecutivo.asp, line 10

2. LRUS, CLEANERS, BUFFERS and # of disks (dbspaces)

3. password encryption and compare

4. recovering Overflow space - D3 - AIX

5. DF1: What Database?