1. Right-click on the database name, select All Tasks > Generate SQL Script
2. Click Show All
3. Tick the items you want to script, eg All Views, All Stored Procedures,
or you can select individual objects in the list boxes below
4. Click the Formatting tab and make sure you create both the "CREATE" and
"DROP" commands. This will ensure it deletes the old views/stored
procedures before creating your new ones.
5. Choose other options as required, then click OK to finish. You will be
asked to save as an SQL file (text file).
6. Simply transfer this SQL file across tothe client's computer, open it up
in SQL Query Analyzer and execute it. This will drop and recreate your SPs