Limitations with Access 2.0

Post by TSP » Sun, 28 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Hi

Can anyone confirm that Access 2.0 has a limitation on the number of users
who can connect to a SQL backend. I was told that it was limited to 50 users
and it quite often falls over before then.

Any advice would be appreciated as I may have to upgrade my Access front end
to Access 97 if this is the case.

Cheers,
Chris.

Limitations with Access 2.0

Post by Joel Reye » Sun, 28 Feb 1999 04:00:00

If you are refering to a RDBMS backend, then the limitation is not with
Access. Each Access user connects to the database indendently of the other,
so I am not sure where the limination would come from other than the
backend-end (because of a license limitation that is).

Quote:>Hi