ver 7 training videos

Post by gary » Mon, 08 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Does anyone know if there are any ver 7 videos out yet?

1. SQL Server Training - Video or CD-ROM

Hello everyone,

I am in a very small Microsoft shop.  I'm currently looking for computer based,
or video training courses that I can purchase.  I'm not crazy about the 3 or 5
day classroom style crash courses....because on day 4 or 6 you are left
scratching your head trying to remember what was presented to you.

Does anyone know of any good computer based trianing courses or videos for the
following...Also, I'm not looking for distance learning:

Microsoft SQL 7.0
Microsoft Access 2000
Visual Basic 6.0
Active Server Pages
etc.

Thanks a million,
CEM

PS - I really, really appreciate the fact that there are still people who are
still willing to help others.

2. Standards

3. Urgent: AppDev SQL SRVER 7.0 Training Videos

4. Querying Problem - Strange Optimization

5. OT - Online Training Videos For Programmers

6. Temporary Tables and Indexed containing Ascending AND Descending fields!

7. SQL Server Training - Video or CD-ROM

8. rs.nextrecordset

9. OT - Online Training Videos For Programmers

10. WTB VB Video Training Tapes

11. WTB: VB Video Training Tapes