Connection broken after some minutes

Post by Roberto Martine » Tue, 11 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Hi,

I have an App developed in Delphi 4 and MS SQL7.0 it is running in a
client with
win98, and the server is a Win NT 4.5.

I run the application from the client perfectly, I can connect with no
problem
but when I let the client without use by some minutes and I want to view
some
data or close an open a query the connection can not has success.

I do not why maybe is a MS SQL 7.0 features or a BDE problem
do you know something?

Thanks in advance

Roberto Martinez

1. Connection broken after some minutes

Hi,

I have an App developed in Delphi 4 and MS SQL7.0 it is running in a
client with
win98, and the server is a Win NT 4.5.

I run the application from the client perfectly, I can connect with no
problem
but when I let the client without use by some minutes and I want to view
some
data or close an open a query the connection can not has success.

I do not why maybe is a MS SQL 7.0 features or a BDE problem
do you know something?

Thanks in advance

Roberto Martinez

2. Sound with Visual basic question

3. Connection to SQL server breaks when connection to internet break

4. Restore database

5. minutes to hours-minutes

6. Licensing and Feature LifeCycle

7. function minute (number) to hours and minute

8. CVS commit messages

9. Converting minutes to minutes:seconds

10. job to kill inactive connections - 15 minutes

11. Dropped Connection After 5 Minutes, V8.0.3

12. ? Connection times out after a few minutes in Oracle Tools

13. connection takes several minutes!