Is there a tool to debug stored procedures???

Is there a tool to debug stored procedures???

Post by Enrique Guardi » Sat, 22 Nov 1997 04:00:00

Both Visual C++ and Visual Basic have TSQL De*s in them.  I am not sure
if you need the enterprise edition or not.

>Is there a tool to debug stored procedures?

>Thanks in advance
>Regards

>Seenu

Is there a tool to debug stored procedures???

Post by Enrique C. Paso » Sat, 22 Nov 1997 04:00:00

I know of a product by Cast Workbench called SQL-builder that has
debugging capabilities.

> Is there a tool to debug stored procedures?

> Thanks in advance
> Regards

> Seenu

Is there a tool to debug stored procedures???

Post by Dave Ranza » Sat, 22 Nov 1997 04:00:00

There is an interactive de* for Transact-SQL in VB5 Enterprise
Edition.

Quote:> Is there a tool to debug stored procedures?

> Thanks in advance
> Regards

> Seenu

Is there a tool to debug stored procedures???

Post by Neil Pik » Sun, 23 Nov 1997 04:00:00

Seenu,

 Amongst others

 sp_de*    www.sigmaweb.com
 Cast Workbench
 Xpediter       www.compuware.com
 VC 5 EE
 VB 5 EE

Neil Pike MVP/MCSE
Protech Computing Ltd (MS Solution Provider)

Is there a tool to debug stored procedures???

Yes, with VB 5 Enterprice