Microsoft Press 250+ Titles, 15-25% off retail, FREE Ground Shipping

Microsoft Press 250+ Titles, 15-25% off retail, FREE Ground Shipping

Post by re.. » Fri, 19 Sep 1997 04:00:00

--------------750A1FE3B9F584DF19B8A6E4

Are you a business person, network engineer, developer or student
looking for reference or training materials for Microsoft Products?

Then visit Digital Solutions at http://www.1digitalsolutions.com

We carry 250+ titles for programs such as Access, Office, Visual Basic,
Windows 95 & NT, ActiveX & FrontPage to name a few.

At Digital Solutions you can place your order on our web site or call
toll free 24/7 we also offer FREE UPS Ground shipping within the
Continental US and accept Visa and MasterCard

--------------750A1FE3B9F584DF19B8A6E4

<HTML>
<FONT FACE="Arial,Helvetica"><FONT SIZE=-1>Are you a business person, network
engineer, developer or student looking for reference or training materials
for Microsoft Products?</FONT></FONT>

<P><FONT FACE="Arial,Helvetica"><FONT SIZE=-1>Then visit Digital Solutions
at <A HREF="http://www.1digitalsolutions.com">http://www.1digitalsolutions.com</A></FONT></FONT>

<P><FONT FACE="Arial,Helvetica"><FONT SIZE=-1>We carry 250+ titles for
programs such as Access, Office, Visual Basic, Windows 95 &amp; NT, ActiveX
&amp; FrontPage to name a few.</FONT></FONT>

<P><FONT FACE="Arial,Helvetica"><FONT SIZE=-1>At Digital Solutions you
can place your order on our web site or call&nbsp; toll free 24/7 we also
offer FREE UPS Ground shipping within the Continental US and accept Visa
and MasterCard</FONT></FONT>
<BR>&nbsp;</HTML>

--------------750A1FE3B9F584DF19B8A6E4--

1. Microsoft Press More Than 300 Titles + FREE UPS Ground shipping

Are you a business person, network engineer or solution developer looking
for training or reference materials for Microsoft Products?

Then visit Digital Solutions at http://www.1digitalsolutions.com

We carry 300+ titles for programs such as Office97, FrontPage, Access,
ActiveX Development, Visual Basic, Visual C++, Windows95 and NT training.

We also offer FREE UPS Ground shipping with in the continental U.S. and
accept Visa/MasterCard.

2. triggers to ditributed transactions--sql to oracle

3. appending to LONG columns

4. Beryl, this is my view from NYC

5. NYC Aug 25-28 JIBE Java 15% discount user groups at Expo

6. Lost Focus in the combo box

7. PRESS: Apropos Retail Ships Visual Allocation for Closed-Loop

8. Insufficient diskspace - 250 Mb table - 2Gb free space

9. FS: Reference Books, 15%-20% off list