1. dblibrary help: dbsqlexec...
DBLIBRARY for C:
dbsqlexec is supposed to wait for the server to finish processing before
returning control to the client. It is not working. We are calling a stored
procedure which takes about 5 seconds to complete, but dbsqlexec times
out after 2 seconds. Any ideas? Thanks.
3. dblibrary and multiple UPDATE/DELETEs in a single dbsqlexec
4. inserting image into sql table
5. Configuring DBNAMES programmatically on WIN'NT/WIN'98
8. Opinions on this header/detail setup?
9. Upgrade to Win now or wait for 6.0/Runtime
10. Pdox Win 5.0 - Wait Field function?
11. SQL with NT client will and win 3.11clients won't connect
12. MSDE 2000 won't install under Win XP Home
13. Upgrade to win xp and ms sql server won't start