Event Viewer Messages

Post by Chris » Wed, 03 Mar 2004 23:06:11

I have 2 databases which are currently in rollback status.  Both DBs are SQL Server 2000 but one OS is Server 2000 and the other is Server 2003.  The db on Server 2000 writes messages to to the Application Log in Event Viewer indicating the status of the rollback. The following is one of these messages:

Recovery of database 'TX2_claims' (9) is 71% complete (approximately 7140 more seconds) (Phase 3 of 3).

I am not receiving these messages in the Event Viewer Application Log for the DB on Server 2003.  I have "ALL RECORDS" checked in the "View" menu.  What should I do to start getting these messages ?

Thanks.
ChrisK

1. d3nt event viewer messages

Hoping someone can shed some light on this one.

Every time I boot my d3nt system, the following three messages get left in
the Event Viewer>>Applications....

The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( D3_Flash ) could not be
found. It contains the following insertion string(s): Class D3_Flash,
Exception NE2053, Error -1, Thread 0xbd.

The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( D3_Flash ) could not be
found. It contains the following insertion string(s): Class D3_Flash,
Exception NE51205, Error -1, Thread 0xbd, Flash Object Load Failed

The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( D3_FSI ) could not be found.
It contains the following insertion string(s): Class D3_FSI, Exception
NE1572, Error -1, Thread 0xbd.

I have installed two systems now, my own developement box and one for a
client and seem to get these messages (or something similar) on both
machines.  Am I doing something wrong on installation or are these normal
messages.  Everything seems to work ok, but I really Hate error messages.

Dave Grenfell,
Grendata Computer Systems

2. Grid or DBGrid

3. Error message in the event viewer

4. Help! - Restore Database

5. Event Viewer Information Message

6. Problem Install Forms Web Cartridge under Windows 2000 say's NT 4 Only...

7. SQL Profiler error message in event viewer

8. DBAssistant gpfs

9. SQL Error messages on NT Event Viewer

10. Error message in Event Viewer

11. Event Viewer - Application Log - Error Message - SQLServerAgent

12. Event Viewer Event ID: 210 ......what is this?