SQL Monitoring Software (Best 1 or Best One)??

SQL Monitoring Software (Best 1 or Best One)??

Post by David J. Dee » Sat, 21 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Anyone ever heard of this software?  Best 1/Best One.  It is a SQL
monitoring tool used to capture performance and proactively alert for
bottlenecks.  I can't find it anywhere and I don't know who the publisher
is.  Thanks in advance for any help!
David Deel

1. ER Diagraming Software (Are there any good ones?)

I'm looking for an ER (Entity Relationship) Diagramming Tool.

I have looked at a few (ERwin for one) and was not too impressed.

What I'd like to see is a program that uses the database itself
as its description and from the database schema (and some
DB designer input...like relationships between entities,
primary keys, foreign keys...) be able to produce ER diagrams.

Other niceties would be the ability to change the diagram and
have the database schema changed also, or change the schema in some
other way (via SQL for example) and have these changes reflected
in the ER Tool's "database".

Has anyone had experience with such a tool??

Thanks in advance,
Mike

Mike Reetz                          boulder.colorado.edu!morse!reetz
ConferTech International            (800) 525-8244 or (303) 235-5378 (voice
2801 Youngfield, Golden, CO 80401   (303) 237-5151 (switchboard)        mail)

2. Any T-SQL to PL/SQL migration utilities?

3. Which one is a better Database Management Software?

4. DC-WASHINGTON Oracle DBA - Startup Company - Ground Floor Opty

5. What is a good tool for application monitoring of SQL statements

6. How can I select data in a range from DB2?

7. Good, I mean, really good introduction book to set up a SQL 2k dW

8. What's better: one large .4gi or lots of little ones

9. R&R SQL report Writer for Best Fas Software

10. A good one re SQL!

11. Software Contract for SQL Application - Best Internet Site?

12. A good one: SQL 2k and connectivity (network client/server complaining of unresponsiveness)