how dso incremental update cube

Post by Karyon » Wed, 20 Nov 2002 14:09:34

hello everybody how method incremental update cube , if u know where site or
sample application  can visited

thanks

--
Karyono Damis Rianto
Indonesia

1. using DSO to process/incremental update a cube/dimension

Hi,
    I just started to explore the OLAP service tool 2 weeks ago, and I am in
the process of writing the batch program to update the cube data and
dimension data.  I have a hard time figuring out which process option to use
in DSO's process method in order to do incremental update for dimensions and
cubes, meaning not having to drop all the data from the cube/dimension and
reload the data.  Instead, I need to be able to just incementally add new
aggregations to the cube as well as any new dimension data.  I don't find
the DSO programmer's reference helpful on this matter.  Any insight is much
appreciated.

Thanks.

Angie

2. Severity: 18 errors reported. Help needed.

3. How to use DSO to incremental process cube.

4. Recovery from Log

5. Incremental cube processing by DSO & SourceTable

6. Tutorial and basics

7. DSO equivalent to incremental update

8. DBGrid.Font Color.HELP

9. Incremental Update in DSO !!!

10. Incremental update via VB.Net/DSO fails

11. Incremental Update with DSO Fails

12. Temporary partition for Incremental Update (DSO)

13. DSO Equivalent for Incremental Update