Enterprise edition vs. Standard Edition

Post by --Charles Johnso » Thu, 24 Jan 2002 23:08:53

Yes.

Check the Microsoft SQL page on their website for more information.
hth
--Charles Johnson

Quote:> Hello,

>    Is there any difference in the functionality of
> replication bew* Enterprise or Standard editions?

> Thanks,
> Jamey

Enterprise edition vs. Standard Edition

Post by Simon Liao[M » Fri, 25 Jan 2002 11:34:24

Hi Jamey,

I do not think there is any difference between them. Please check out "Features Supported
by the Editions of SQL Server 2000" in SQL Server 2000 Books Online.

Hope this helps!

--- Simon Liao

1. MS-SQL 2000 Enterprise edition vs. Standard Edition

I've been comparing both editions from Microsoft's website and I
pretty much understand all the differences. However, I have a question
about the Online Backup feature.
For what I understand, the standard edition has to be offline to
execute backups and doesn't support differential backups.

- Did I misunderstand the chart?
- If no, what are the consequences on the backup strategy?
- Does it mean that we have to take all databases offline everytime we
want to back them up?

2. Client/server DB

3. Standard edition VS Enterprise edition SQL 7.0

4. BUG: Issues with sql:hide being ignored in mapping schemas

5. Enterprise Edition vs Standard Edition

6. testtet

7. Disabling function keys ?

8. Enterprise Edition vs Standard Edition 7

9. Oracle 8i Standard Edition vs Enterprise Edition for Linux

10. Standard Edition vs Enterprise Edition

11. SQL 7.0 Standard Edition vs. Enterprise Edition

12. Standard Edition v/s Enterprise Edition ?