upgrading from demo (limited time) copy to purchased copy

upgrading from demo (limited time) copy to purchased copy

Post by Neal » Sat, 03 Mar 2001 07:48:17

Hello,

Newbie question.

Just received my copy of sqlServer 7.0.  Do I need to uninstall my demo copy or
can I enter my registration key somewhere?

TIA

Neal

Post by Keith Kratochvi » Sat, 03 Mar 2001 08:05:41

http://www.mssqlserver.com/faq/install-evalupgrade.asp

--
Keith
==============

Hello,

Newbie question.

Just received my copy of sqlServer 7.0.  Do I need to uninstall my demo copy
or
can I enter my registration key somewhere?

TIA

Neal

1. Upgrade eval copy to licensed copy

Randy,

Start the SETUP for the purchased copy and choose the option to
upgrade the existing installation.  According to the readme that I
read with the trial version the upgrade will turn the trail version
into the real thing.

Roy

2. PULLING OUT MY HAIR

3. Upgrading evaluation copy to licensed copy

4. Service Pack 5 install problem

5. Interest in Purchasing Legal Copies of Version 4.1

6. FL HOTTTT ORACLEEE POSITIONNN

7. purchasing a copy of FMP 3

8. Cross-reference Table

9. Time limited demo

10. Oracle demo copy?

11. Demo Copy of R&R Report Writer

12. D3 On Linux demo copy

13. Copying/pasting a dimension copies also the datasource