Start Ups

Post by MorganWorks.co » Wed, 12 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Hi All!

If you are interested in a Pre-IPO job opportunity (stocks
are offered), that is all we work with in the Chicago
area.  We currently have opportunities for SQL DBA's &
Developers.  Please check us out if you are curious at
www.morganworks.com or at www.morgancareers.com.  You could

Thanks!

1. Back-ups

Veritas (formerly Seagate Software) has a back-up solution that is
Cluster aware.
It is called Veritas Back-up Exec. It is not cheap but , It will do the
trick. I also would not recommend the ARCServe product. I personally
have not ever used it but people I know have and they don't care for it
at all. www.veritas.com

Ernie

2. sending parameters from VB 6 to SQL 6.5 stored procedure

3. Microsoft Press More Than 300 Titles + FREE UPS Ground shipping

4. oracle, ado, delphi5

5. Need referrals for Business Set Ups

6. URGENT!! VB/SQL Question PLEASE HELP!!

7. Multiple query lock-ups

8. out of memory 800a0007

9. Copyng Back Ups ?

10. SQL Server 6.5 Back ups

11. creating multiple incremental b'ups

12. Converting full database back-ups to Flat Files

13. SQL 7 and concurrent look-ups