Problem with Delphi & MS-SQL when using Windows NT 3.51 as the server

Problem with Delphi & MS-SQL when using Windows NT 3.51 as the server

Post by lion.. » Mon, 30 Sep 1996 04:00:00

Dear friends,

I have some programming problems here.  I am looking for the assistance
from you.

I am using the Windows NT 3.51 as the server.  I run the MS/SQL server on
the server.  I use Delphi 2.0 Client/Server suite to develop the program.

When I design a database using MS/SQL server, everything is working ok.
I use the Delphi to write some application using the database I designed.
When I run the application I designed to do some modification on the tables,
I want the other clients who are running the same application can be notified
that the database has been changed.  But I don't know how to make this work.

I would very appreciate if someone could help me on this problem.  This problem
has made me panic for a month.  And I don't know where to find the solution.

Please mail to the following address as well if you have any suggestion:

Thank you.

1. Problem with Delphi & MS-SQL when using Windows NT 3.51 as the server

[...]

2. VB5 pgm. not same results in IDE and EXE

3. Sybase SQL Server 10 & Windows NT 3.51

4. Problems with Visual Basic 6.0 & Access 2000

5. Windows NT 3.51 Server migration to Windows NT 4.0 Beta 2 and INFORMIX Products

6. Executing "FindFirst" Method on a Dynaset

7. performance problem with SQL server 6.5 after upgrade to NT 4.0 from NT 3.51

8. SQL Server login / users problem

9. Delphi 2.0 with Windows NT 3.51 -- Should I go For it

10. Delphi 2.0 crashing Windows NT 3.51

11. Automatic Backups in Sybase SQL Server for Windows NT 3.51

12. SQL Server 6.5 Install on Windows NT 3.51 Workstation

13. SQL 6.5 & NT 3.51 VB Problem (GPF)