The Official Catholic Catechism after an interval of 400-years

The Official Catholic Catechism after an interval of 400-years

Post by CCHHY » Sun, 15 Oct 2000 10:50:54

The Official Catholic Catechism after an interval of 400-years Spanish and
English translation
http://www.vatican.va/archive/index_sp.htm
http://www.esglesia.org/catecism.htm
http://www.geocities.co.jp/HeartLand-Keyaki/5429/

The Official Catholic Catechism after an interval of 400-years

Post by Cras » Mon, 16 Oct 2000 04:00:00

Why would anyone with enough brains to contribute to this newsgroup require
or be interested in the m*saction of such a barbaric institution? All
this glorious technology of information allows people to think for
themselves more effectively than ever before. Isn't it ironic that this same
media can be used to trumpet such anachronistic tripe.

CRASH

>The Official Catholic Catechism after an interval of 400-years Spanish and
>English translation
>http://www.veryComputer.com/
>http://www.veryComputer.com/
>http://www.veryComputer.com/

The Official Catholic Catechism after an interval of 400-years

Post by foob.. » Tue, 17 Oct 2000 04:00:00

Quote:> Why would anyone with enough brains to contribute to this newsgroup
require
> or be interested in the m*saction of such a barbaric institution?
All
> this glorious technology of information allows people to think for
> themselves more effectively than ever before. Isn't it ironic that
this same
> media can be used to trumpet such anachronistic tripe.
> CRASH

You use a troll as jumping off point for Catholic bashing?  Its funny
that you write about "tripe" and "enough brains".  Isn't it ironic that
this medium can be used to trumpet such bigotry?

Before you buy.

The Official Catholic Catechism after an interval of 400-years

Post by CRAS » Mon, 06 Nov 2000 04:00:00

Touche.

But what's a troll?

>> Why would anyone with enough brains to contribute to this newsgroup
>require
>> or be interested in the m*saction of such a barbaric institution?
>All
>> this glorious technology of information allows people to think for
>> themselves more effectively than ever before. Isn't it ironic that
>this same
>> media can be used to trumpet such anachronistic tripe.

>> CRASH

>You use a troll as jumping off point for Catholic bashing?  Its funny
>that you write about "tripe" and "enough brains".  Isn't it ironic that
>this medium can be used to trumpet such bigotry?

>Sent via Deja.com http://www.veryComputer.com/
>Before you buy.

1. US-NC- AS/400 Programmer (AS/400 RPG COBOL Year 2000) DB Basics, Inc.#185

Job title:  AS/400 Programmer

          Job description:  Year 2000

          Contract:  8 months

          Required skills:  AS/400, COBOL, RPG, SQL

          Preferred skills:  SDA, CLP, DFU, PDM

          Years of experience:  3+ years preferred

          For more information about this or other open positions, email
your resume to

--
Sandra Flinchum
Technical Recruiter

www.dbbasics.com

2. Set default value to table fields

3. Programming the AS/400 (Delphi/400 vs LightLib/400 (EasyCom)

4. Can I use the INSERT INTO Statement to two rows ????

5. Informix's Official NewEra Three Year Plan

6. CFP: ISCIS X (repost)

7. SOFTWARE: WebL - A Programming Language for the Web

8. Year 2000 and clarification of Informix official statement

9. Hour interval, one year ago

10. '1 years'::interval to months?

11. ADO VB can't read Informix Interval Year to Month fields

12. AS/400 DB2/400