Need recommendations on training courseware for a "Intro to SQL 7"

Post by BuckeyeT » Wed, 05 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Need recommendations on training courseware for a "Intro to SQL 7"

We will be training a group of people "Intro to SQL 7"... it will be a
classroom delivery...does anybody have recommendations on courseware
support a 2-3 day intro level class? Ideally, I would like to use
workbooks
with exercises.

Thank you.

Thomas Burns

1. Need recommendations on training courseware for a "Intro to SQL 7"

Need recommendations on training courseware for a "Intro to SQL 7"

We will be training a group of people "Intro to SQL 7"... it will be a
classroom delivery...does anybody have recommendations on courseware
support a 2-3 day intro level class? Ideally, I would like to use
workbooks
with exercises.

Thank you.

Thomas Burns

2. newbie question about inserting using cursors

3. How to get one Recordset from another?

4. The system cannot find the file specified

5. Need recommendations for SQL 7 training courseware-intro level

6. Books on MultiValue topics

7. Recommendation for great Intro to SQL training

8. Need "Database Design Package" Recommendations

10. sqlexplain "training" materials

11. How to make a "decimal"-field to an "integer"-field