fulltext index is too late!!

Post by mingo » Wed, 26 Apr 2000 04:00:00

I am korean student..
I study the fulltext index on mssql because it has a strong search tool.
but. I have one problem. the population is too late. so durning the
population I have nothing to do. please give me the method time save!!!

1. fulltext index is too late.

hi!
I'm korean student...
I have a problem..
Fulltext index is a good tool  for me. but population is too late. My server
is frequently updateing.. so on populationing I don't have  anything. please
give me a solution.. the method of the time quickly!!

2. Getting SQL Schema via ADO(X)?

3. fulltext index population is too late..

4. OpenLink Releases New XML Data Server

5. Double find with no rows, only summary?

6. fulltext index is too late!!!!1

7. Using TimeStamp as a locking mechanism

8. fulltext index population is too late..

9. population of fulltext index is too late!!!

10. fulltext index population is too late..

11. fulltext index population is too late.

12. fulltext index is late!!!