May I ask a non-SQL question?

Post by Isaac Blan » Fri, 13 Jul 2001 08:21:07

My apologies for asking a clear off_topic stuff, but this is the only NG I
read regularly, so:

Does anyone know of any cool places in London a family of three (me, my
spouse and an 18-year old daughter) can visit that are not that widely known
or advertised?  We'll be there for a week starting July 15th.

Again, my apologies for spam.

Isaac

May I ask a non-SQL question?

Post by Michael MacGrego » Fri, 13 Jul 2001 08:52:17

Quote:> Does anyone know of any cool places in London a family of three (me, my
> spouse and an 18-year old daughter) can visit that are not that widely
known
> or advertised?  We'll be there for a week starting July 15th.

You have got to be kidding! Places not widely known but presumably that will
still be worth the visit, right, in the middle of July? Not much chance of
that!

Most of the places I can think of are all on the typical tourist map.
Personally, I'd get the hell out of London and go visit some of the outlying
places, all of which are easily accessible by train.

How about Hatfield House in Hatfield, of course. Lots of history with that
one.

Cambridge isn't that far out of London by express train and if it's nice you
can go punting on the cam, that's fun! Nice to take a picnic though if you
do that and make a real day out.

Oxford isn't that far either, so you could take a train to there as well.

That's my sixpence worth.

I know where'd I go but then I used to live just outside London and I don't
think you'd appreciate visiting the haunts of my old stomping ground.

Michael MacGregor
Database Architect
SalesDriver

1. May or May not be a Simple Question

I've got a stored procedure that returns the results of three selects
the results display:

TotalRealRegistrants
--------------------
163

TotalCampaignRealRegistrants
----------------------------
150

Campaignid  CampaignRegistrants
----------- -------------------
26          4
30          67
34          11

 I want them to be put into one select however I cannot use a join.  Is
there a way I can have them in one table that looks like this:

TotalRealRegistrants         TotalCampaignRealRegistrants Campaignid
CampaignRegistrants
--------------------
----------------------------                     -----------
-------------------
163
150
26          4

30          67

34          11

2. "bad primary chunk" with temporary dbspace

3. May I ask your help?

4. SQL Profiler Lock:Acquired

5. May I ask something about the Foxpro command?

6. Job Op in Boulder

7. Q247500 - FIX: Parallel Sort May Be Slower Than Non-Parallel Sort

8. Unique Index Violation

9. Where to ask SQL Questions?

10. New SQL-BackTrack Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) -- PostScript version

11. Where to ask OAS/PL/SQL design questions?

12. Ask Question in SQL-Statement

13. SQL-BackTrack for Sybase Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)