Multiserver Administration (MSX)

Post by Gene Lemcoo » Wed, 03 Jul 2002 01:02:45

I'm having aproblem with my TSX servers never synchronizing with the MSX.  I
ran
sp_resync_targetserver 'ALL'
which updated the download instructions with the current set of jobs,
however, nothing ever gets downloaded.  The last polled date is several
weeks old and "Force Poll" responds that it succeeded but nothing actually
occurs (i.e. the instructions didn't get downloaded and the last poll date
remains the same).

I've found the documentation somewhat lacking as is the KB, any info would
be helpfull.

Is there another manner to Force a target to poll?  What exactly is
happening during a Force Poll?  I could see nothing in trace...

Thanks
Gene

1. Multiserver Administration (MSX)

I'm having aproblem with my TSX servers never synchronizing with the MSX.  I
ran
sp_resync_targetserver 'ALL'
which updated the download instructions with the current set of jobs,
however, nothing ever gets downloaded.  The last polled date is several
weeks old and "Force Poll" responds that it succeeded but nothing actually
occurs (i.e. the instructions didn't get downloaded and the last poll date
remains the same).

I've found the documentation somewhat lacking as is the KB, any info would
be helpfull.

Is there another manner to Force a target to poll?  What exactly is
happening during a Force Poll?  I could see nothing in trace...

Thanks
Gene

2. sql server event notification to a vba programm

3. Can't setup multiserver admin (MSX/TSX)

4. Help, Is this the right newsgroup????

5. Multiserver Administration

6. Index scan ???

7. Faxing from a database

8. Multiserver Administration Question

9. MultiServer Administration On Clustered Servers

10. Multiserver Administration

11. MSX Administration

12. VA-Arlington-249483--Network Administration-Systems Administration-Web Applicati