create table or create trigger error

Post by Fang Jin » Sun, 30 Jan 2000 04:00:00

When I want to create table or create trigger, the following error occurs:

 Error 2610:[SQL SERVER] Could not find leaf row in nonclustered index
'ncsysobjects' that corresponds to data row from logical data page 5, row
offset 6 during update index attempt after data page split.

  The error usually occurs after I create some talbes and triggers, then I
can't create tables any more.
  The Sqlserver version is v6.5 .

   Would you please tell me how to fix this problem?

Sincerely,
   Fang Jing

create table or create trigger error

Post by Tony Rogerso » Sun, 30 Jan 2000 04:00:00

This is a corruption in your database, run dbcc checkdb and dbcc newalloc on
the database in question.

Usually dropping and recreating the nonclustered indexes, and perhaps the
clustered one will fix your particular problem.

The corruption may point to a problem on your disks so hardware checks might
be wise.

Also, make sure your running with the latest service pack of 6.5.

--
Tony Rogerson SQL Server MVP
Torver Computer Consultants Ltd

> When I want to create table or create trigger, the following error occurs:

>  Error 2610:[SQL SERVER] Could not find leaf row in nonclustered index
> 'ncsysobjects' that corresponds to data row from logical data page 5, row
> offset 6 during update index attempt after data page split.

>   The error usually occurs after I create some talbes and triggers, then I
> can't create tables any more.
>   The Sqlserver version is v6.5 .

>    Would you please tell me how to fix this problem?

> Sincerely,
>    Fang Jing

1. Creating a job in a trigger causes intermittent Can not CREATE TABLE error

Hi all,

I have a stored procedure which schedules a job in SQL Server 7.0.  This
stored procedure is called from an insert trigger which works most of the
time.  Occasionally I get the error 'Can not CREATE TABLE in a trigger'
which then occurs every time I attempt an insert.  The only way to clear the
error is to run the stored procedure in Query Analyser which stops the
problem for a period of time.

Anyone any idea how to stop this problem.  It's proving rather embarrassing.

Cheers,

Martin Roberts

2. Smart upd_stats routine

3. Can't create a trigger on table i created

4. FOR BROWSE

5. NOTICE: CREATE TABLE will create implicit trigger(s) for FOREIGN

6. Paradox Listserver?

7. NOTICE: CREATE TABLE will create implicit trigger(s)

8. Japanese font in filemaker textfields

9. v7 ERROR: The CREATE TABLE statement is not allowed within a trigger

10. Error : create table statement is not allowed within trigger

11. Create table creates invisible table

12. create temp table: -261 Cannot create file for table - Not owner

13. Creating a trigger that logs changes in a table from another table