view long text in sql 2k??

Post by Lasse Edsvi » Thu, 16 Nov 2000 04:00:00

Hello

hmm.. I have a slight problem with textfields in sql 2k, when I run
"Return all records" the fields with text (memo) just says "<long text>"
and I need to find out what's in them. how can I see what's in them
using the enterprise manager??

/Lasse

view long text in sql 2k??

Post by Keith Kratochvi » Thu, 16 Nov 2000 04:00:00

Can you issue a SELECT against the table from Query Analyzer.
Does that return the information that you are looking for?

--
Keith

Quote:> Hello