Trying to boot people off a database

Post by Jan Higak » Wed, 16 Dec 1998 04:00:00

i keep getting a syntax error trying to make and run a cursor to kill
processes.  Is it even possible to run a kill in cursor?  In the docs it
says cursors can run exec and selects.  I tried running it with and without
an exec in front.

DECLARE replicationdb_users CURSOR
 FOR SELECT spid
 FROM sysprocesses
 WHERE dbid = 8
OPEN replicationdb_users

BEGIN

 BEGIN

 END

END
DEALLOCATE replicationdb_users
go

Any ideas would be welcome.
jan

1. Timberland Boots, Cheap Timberland Boots, Hiking Waterproof Work boots

Wholesale Jordans Shoes,Nike Shox,Shox R4,Air Max,Nike Sneakers
http://www.24hours-online.com
Nike Basketball shoes, Nike Air Jordan Retro, Nike LeBron James
http://www.24hours-online.com
Nike Shoes - Shop authentic Nike sneakers, Nike Air Jordans shoes
http://www.24hours-online.com
NBA Stars Basketball Shoes Lebron James shoes, Kobe Bryant Shoes
http://www.24hours-online.com
Basketball Shoes, Nike Basketball Shoes, NBA Shoes, Kobe shoes
http://www.24hours-online.com
Timberland Boots,Buy Cheap Timberland Shoes on our store,the best
http://www.24hours-online.com
Fan Gear | Basketball Shoes | Sporting Goods | Champs Sports
http://www.24hours-online.com
buy cheapest timberland boots,timberland shoes,
http://www.24hours-online.com
Timberland Shoes - Free Shipping & Return Shipping
http://www.24hours-online.com
Timberland Boots, Cheap Timberland Boots, Hiking Waterproof Work boots
http://www.24hours-online.com

2. _define question

3. some people just jump on and feed off shit

4. OLAP data via SQL stored procedure

5. 20% off OCP Exams, 50% off Self Test, 70% off Oracle8i Training, Oracle10G info and more

6. a question about top_n_rank

7. Off Paradox Topic-- Trying to help someone

8. geographical databases

9. I have tried and tried.... and tried

10. Database and Win98/2k dual boot.

11. startup database on boot

12. Help: Sybase database not booting because master log is full