Reinstall "Enterprise manager"?????

Post by Lee Paterso » Fri, 15 Feb 2002 05:05:28

I have a problem with "enterprise manager on our SQL server and need to just
reinstall the "enterprise manager" and not the whole of SQL server.

How can this be done please?

Thanks

Lee

Reinstall "Enterprise manager"?????

Post by Simon Liao[M » Wed, 20 Feb 2002 11:33:54

Hi Lee,

How you know it is wrong with the Enterprise Manager?

When you go into the "Select Components" SQL Server setup screen, just select
"Management Tools"  in the left Component pane and select "Enterprise Manager" in the right
"sub-component" pane.

Hope this helps!

--- Simon Liao