about sp

Post by Jinhai Jian » Fri, 12 Jul 2002 14:14:33

In sp how can I know how many records be updated after a update sql?

about sp

Post by Gianluca Hot » Fri, 12 Jul 2002 14:41:42

Quote:> In sp how can I know how many records be updated after a update sql?

HTH
--
Gianluca Hotz
Backoffice MVP (SQL Server) MCP SQL Server and MCP Windows

about sp

Post by Kalle Dahlber » Fri, 12 Jul 2002 14:49:34

Hi!

affected rows after each statement. You could do something
like this:

update tbl
set value=17

variable.

Regards,
Kalle Dahlberg

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>In sp how can I know how many records be updated after a
update sql?

>.

about sp

Post by Luis F Rivera » Fri, 12 Jul 2002 15:18:22

@@ROWCOUNT Returns the number of rows affected by the last
statement.

Regards;

Luis F

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>In sp how can I know how many records be updated after a
update sql?

>.

about sp

Post by Jinhai Jian » Tue, 16 Jul 2002 13:34:09

Thank you all.

Quote:> In sp how can I know how many records be updated after a update sql?

1. SP:ExecContextHit,SP:CacheMiss,SP:CacheInsert

Hi All

I've been reading and thinking (always dangerous combination) and
decided I want to show the following measures in a profile trace (as
well at statement starting etc etc )

SP:ExecContextHit,SP:CacheMiss,SP:CacheInsert

But I cant see how I dod this in profiler or find a mention of
them,,foudn them in bol but thats it

Any help (been a long day ) would be great

cheers then Simon

2. VB? how to inner join two tables in two MS Access database

3. SP Question - Insert into table using generic insert SP

4. FileMaker WebPublishing Made Easy

5. Calling a SP from a SP

6. Advances in Digital Libraries'96: Preliminary Call for Papers

7. Return 3 values from SP to SP

8. call remote server SP from SP

9. using a sp return value within another sp

10. Process sp Result Set Within an sp?

11. SP Union SP?

12. How can I call a SP inside a SP without the owner name