page layout for reports

Post by Stace » Sat, 22 Mar 2003 02:48:00

hello
is it possible to change the page layout of a report to landscape so that
when one click on a button the report is opened in landscape and NOT
portait?

thanks
stacey

page layout for reports

Post by Stace » Sat, 22 Mar 2003 03:18:37

no worries folks i fixed the problem!
for anyone who's interested...you open the report in any view and click on
file-->page set up --> change to landscape, apply, save the report and when

ta

Quote:> hello
> is it possible to change the page layout of a report to landscape so that
> when one click on a button the report is opened in landscape and NOT
> portait?

> thanks
> stacey

1. Help: Retaining Report Page Layout When Calling Report From Form

Using Paradox 5 (maintenance version), I am trying to print envelopes
to an HP LJ3 from a form. What does work is to pull up the report from
Project Viewer or whatever and print from it; the printer will ask for
COM-10s (envelopes). This is good. _But_ I can't call the report from
a form's pushbutton like:

        report.print("report.rdl")

It just prints according to the default Windows printer's settings,
which is usually 8? x 11. Anything I've set in the Report's Page
Layout doesn't take. Anyone? I've looked at reportPrintInfo stuff, but
I don't think it's there.

2. SENIOR ORACLE DBA!!!!

3. need help saving page layout info for reports

4. Hyperlinks

5. FPW 2.6 - reports: page layout

6. I need to know more about Oracle DBA; courses and training

7. Report Page LayOut Problem

8. Oracle Professionals needed

9. FPW26: Other report layout on second page

10. page layout, graphics to printers from i4gl reports.

11. Setting page layout in Data Report

12. multiple page/single rec reports & page nums

13. Page Header in Reports on last Page ?