Have tried dbsettime, did not help... Thanks again!Quote:
>DBLIBRARY for C:
>dbsqlexec is supposed to wait for the server to finish processing before
>returning control to the client. It is not working. We are calling a stored
>procedure which takes about 5 seconds to complete, but dbsqlexec times
>out after 2 seconds. Any ideas? Thanks.
1. dblibrary for c: DBSQLEXEC won't wait....
We are having problems with dblibrary c functions. According to
the manual, a call to dbsqlexec is supposed to wait until the server
is finished processing before returning control back to the calling
program. Or is it? Am I misunderstanding something here? Anyhow,
whenever we call an internal sql procedure that takes more than a few
seconds to finish, sqlexec takes off and the process stops and results
are incomplete. What can I do to get dbsqlexec to wait until the internal
sql proc finishes? Thanks...
2. Help with a Payment Function
3. dblibrary and multiple UPDATE/DELETEs in a single dbsqlexec
5. DBSQLEXEC() and dbfcmd() not what i expect - HELP?
7. HELP NEEDED FOR RETRIEVAL OF DECIMAL VALUES USING DBLIBRARY
9. HELP NEEDED FOR RETRIEVAL OF DECIMAL DATA IN USING DBLIBRARY
10. HELP: DBLibrary and err_handler
11. HELP: DBLibrary
12. help with dblibrary error mesg
13. Sybase DBLibrary error/bug -- Need help