by bo » Thu, 15 May 2003 05:30:04
1. Java serialized objects on SQLServer 2000
What is a Java Serialized Object and in what way can't it store it? I would think the Binary or Image data types would handle anything that is Non-ASCII in nature.
2. stuck with query
3. Writing Java objects into a JDBC database
4. barcode algorithm
5. GA-Atlanta-113085--Java-Life Cycle Applications-Object Oriented Devel.-Programmer-Object Oriented/JAVA
6. DB2 7.2 DLL Load / Unload of DB2SYSP.DLL AND DB2KBC.DLL
7. SQL is not available for this query?
8. Can I write Java objects through JWeb cartridge?
9. Calling a Java Stored Procedure from another Java Stored Stored Procedure
10. writing stored procs in JAVA ?
11. SQL Query Builder written in Java