Microsoft news server ( news.microsoft.com ?? )

Microsoft news server ( news.microsoft.com ?? )

Post by Jan Branberge » Sun, 01 Mar 1998 04:00:00

my news-server is not distributing microsoft's news
groups....

does anyone know which server to connect to ??
(I have did it before, something like 'news.microsoft.com')

Microsoft news server ( news.microsoft.com ?? )

Post by Med Bouchenaf » Sun, 08 Mar 1998 04:00:00

msnews.microsoft.com

Jan Branbergen a crit dans le message

Quote:>my news-server is not distributing microsoft's news
>groups....

>does anyone know which server to connect to ??
>(I have did it before, something like 'news.microsoft.com')

1. betanews.microsoft.com news server???

Does anyone know if the subject news server is still available.  I have not
been able to access it for the past week or so.  I was able to access it a
couple weeks ago but I reinstalled my operating system and news reader and
have not been able to get to it since.

Thanks

Doug

2. Drop everything after slash in 'foo/bar' in SQL ?

3. microsoft news server

4. Help With SQL Query

5. Microsoft News Server

6. WANTED: Graphical library for Clipper 5.xx

7. news group for microsoft sql-server

8. sql snmp extension with clustered servers

9. Microsoft News Server??

10. MICROSOFT NEWS SERVER

11. News Server for microsoft.beta.sqlserver7.server

12. Microsoft News Server?

13. NEWS * NEWS * NEWS